Considered by many to be one of the finest home study courses on herbalism available in this country, The Science & Art of Herbalism offers a comprehensive overview of herbalism and prepares the student to competently and effectively use herbs for home health care. It’s an excellent introduction for the beginner/intermediate herbalism student. For the more advanced student, it provides an excellent review and a solid foundation upon which to build their own studies. Lessons are written by Rosemary Gladstar.
- All ten Lessons
- Student forums – Q&A with fellow herbalists and support from teaching staff
- Access to Lessons from anywhere (online access)
- Hundreds of Rosemary’s recipes and personal formulas
- Rosemary’s Remedies Videos
- Herb of Month –pictures, articles and recipes
- Connection to other herbalists for support while studying
- Rosemary’s recommended reading and book reviews
- Special offers/discounts
- Review of all homework by our fantastic teacher team
- A beautiful completion certificate signed by Rosemary Gladstar
Important! Purchasing the online membership does not extend your homework review period.