Journey with me as I uncover the deep-rooted passion and wisdom of renowned herbalist Mindy Green. Spanning across decades of herbal history, transformation, and growth, this “Voices of our Herbal Elders” inner-view will ignite your spirit, revealing both the challenges and triumphs of modern herbalists. Explore the lush landscapes of herbal wisdom, from humble balcony gardens to the bustling world of the herb industry.
- The Beauty of Small Spaces: The potency of growing in small, intimate settings even with limited space.
- Growth and Changes: The challenges and shifts in the herbal world from the past to the present.
- Navigating the Modern Herbal Industry: Insights into starting an herb company, regulatory challenges, and the role of education.
- Community and Mentorship in Herbalism: Recognizing influential figures, sharing knowledge, and the interconnectedness of the herbal community.
- Carrying Forward Traditions: The joy and responsibility of continuing the legacy of herbal pioneers.
May the past, present, and future of herbalism come alive in this insightful exchange.
About Mindy Green
More than four decades of experience in the natural products and health care industries make Mindy Green a genuine, national authority on botanicals. Her wellness-industry expertise is complemented by her active, longstanding licensure as an esthetician, herbalist and aromatherapist.
Mindy founded and owned several herb and essential oil businesses, including Simpler’s Botanical Company, and now runs her own consulting company, Green Scentsations, LLC. She is a founding and professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and an advisory board member to the American Botanical Council.
A prolific writer and lecturer, Mindy has authored over 65 published articles on herbs, aromatherapy, skin care, diet, holistic health and integrative care. Mindy served as a board member for the nonprofit organization United Plant Savers (2004-2010) and believes plants in all their forms create healing, globally and individually.